- Online only
Body v3 - Single Sensor (BETA)
(30% BETA discount will be applied during checkout)
Brekel Body v3 (Single Sensor) is a Windows application that uses data from one depth sensor for body motion capture.
(perpetual license will never expire, includes one year of free maintenance updates)
This is Beta software, v1/v2 users can beta test for free (check your retail downloads page), if you buy a v3 beta license it will remain valid once v3 is released.
Brekel Body v3 is a Windows application that uses data from a depth sensor for body motion capture.
This "Single Sensor" version can utilize one sensor at a time.
All data is visualized and tracked in realtime.
Highly multi-threaded C++ code to scale well to multi-core machines.
Includes additional deep-learning based tracker functionality for higher quality and better front/back/left/right detection over standard sensor SDKs (CPU with AVX2 support required)
- Azure Kinect (Nvidia GPU with CUDA required)
- Kinect for XBox 360 / Kinect for Windows v1
- Kinect for XBox One / Kinect for Windows v2 (one sensor per machine due to driver/SDK restrictions)
- Orbbec Astra, Astra Pro & Embedded S sensors (currently one per machine due to SDK restrictions)
Recording file formats:
- FBX (compatible with almost all 3d apps)
- BPC (Brekel Point Cloud)
- WAV (audio)
- FBX/BVH naming conventions: Autodesk HumanIK, 3DMax Biped, Blender, Mixamo, Poser/Daz
Network live streaming:
- TCP / UDP
- Comes with plugins for Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Comes with example script/scene for Unity
- Comes with support for Unreal Engine 4 Live Link
- The perpetual license will never expire, you can always run/install the application
- This includes one year of free maintenance updates (for the v3 branch), after this you can either continue to use the software or purchase a one-year maintenance upgrade to continue to receive updates for another year
- A Multi-Sensor license lets you use as many sensors as you want on one license, either on a single machine or from multiple networked machines, you can also mix sensor brands/types of course.
- A Single-Sensor license restricts to using a single sensor at a time (from any brand/type)