- Online only
Body v3 - Multi Sensor
Brekel Body v3 is a Windows application that uses data from one or more depth sensors for body motion capture.
(perpetual license will never expire, includes one year of free maintenance updates)
Brekel Body v3 is a Windows application that uses data from depth sensors and webcams for body motion capture.
The app can utilize one or more sensors, connected to one or more machines, different sensor brands/types can be mixed.
Functionality for sensor alignment calibration and data fusion is integrated.
All data is visualized and tracked in realtime.
Highly multi-threaded C++ code to scale well to multiple sensors and multiple core machines.
Includes additional deep-learning based tracker functionality for higher quality (CPU with AVX2 support or NVIDIA RTX GPU required)
- Azure Kinect
- Kinect for XBox 360 / Kinect for Windows v1
- Kinect for XBox One / Kinect for Windows v2 (one sensor per machine due to driver/SDK restrictions)
- Orbbec Astra, Astra Pro & Embedded S sensors (one per machine due to Orbbec body tracker SDK restrictions)
- StereoLabs ZED 2
- Intel RealSense (when using deep-learning based tracker)
- Webcams (NVIDIA RTX required)
Recording file formats:
- FBX (compatible with almost all 3d apps)
- BPC (Brekel Point Cloud)
- WAV (audio)
- FBX/BVH naming conventions: Autodesk HumanIK, 3DMax Biped, Blender, Mixamo, Poser/Daz
Network live streaming:
- TCP / UDP
- Comes with plugins for Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Comes with example script/scene for Unity
- Comes with support for Unreal Engine 4.x & 5.x using Live Link
- The perpetual license will never expire, you can always run/install the application
- This includes one year of free maintenance updates (for the v3 branch), after this you can either continue to use the software or purchase a one-year maintenance upgrade to continue to receive updates for another year
- A Multi-Sensor license lets you use as many sensors as you want on one license, either on a single machine or from multiple networked machines, you can also mix sensor brands/types of course.
- A Single-Sensor license restricts to using a single sensor at a time (from any brand/type)