- Online only
PointCloud v3 - Single Sensor (BETA)
(30% BETA discount will be applied during checkout)
Brekel PointCloud v3 (Single Sensor) is a Windows application that uses data from one depth sensor for volumetric video / pointcloud recording.
(perpetual license will never expire, includes one year of free maintenance updates)
This is Beta software, v1/v2 users can beta test for free (check your retail downloads page), if you buy a v3 beta license it will remain valid once v3 is released.
This "Single Sensor" version can utilize one sensor at a time.
All data is visualized and recorded in realtime, conversion to the various file formats happens in an offline post processing stage.
Highly multi-threaded C++ code to scale well to multi-core machines.
- Azure Kinect
- Kinect for XBox 360 / Kinect for Windows v1
- Kinect for XBox One / Kinect for Windows v2 (one sensor per machine due to driver/SDK restrictions)
- Orbbec Astra, Astra Pro & Embedded S sensors
- Intel RealSense D415 & D415
Mesh export file formats:
- RealFlow BIN
Particle/points export file formats:
- RealFlow Bin
- XYZ / XYZRGB
- UnityCoder Point Cloud Binary
Texture export file formats:
- Video (H264, H265, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/XVID/DIVX, MJPEG codec)
- OpenEXR (raw depth)
- The perpetual license will never expire, you can always run/install the application
- This includes one year of free maintenance updates (for the v3 branch), after this you can either continue to use the software or purchase a one-year maintenance upgrade to continue to receive updates for another year
- A Multi-Sensor license lets you use as many sensors as you want on one license, either on a single machine or from multiple networked machines, you can also mix sensor brands/types of course.
- A Single-Sensor license restricts to using a single sensor at a time (from any brand/type)