- Online only
PointCloud v3 - Multi Sensor (BETA)
(30% BETA discount will be applied during checkout)
Brekel PointCloud v3 is a Windows application that uses data from one or more depth sensors for volumetric video / pointcloud recording.
(perpetual license will never expire, includes one year of free maintenance updates)
This is Beta software, v1/v2 users can beta test for free (check your retail downloads page), if you buy a v3 beta license it will remain valid once v3 is released.
The app can utilize one or more sensors, connected to one or more machines, different sensor brands can be mixed.
Functionality for sensor alignment calibration, data fusion and simple timeline editing are integrated.
All data is visualized and recorded in realtime, conversion to the various file formats happens in an offline post processing stage.
Highly multi-threaded C++ code to scale well to multiple sensors and multi-core machines.
- Azure Kinect
- Kinect for XBox 360 / Kinect for Windows v1
- Kinect for XBox One / Kinect for Windows v2 (one sensor per machine due to driver/SDK restrictions)
- Orbbec Astra, Astra Pro & Embedded S sensors
- Intel RealSense D415 & D415
Mesh export file formats:
- RealFlow BIN
Particle/points export file formats:
- RealFlow Bin
- XYZ / XYZRGB
- UnityCoder Point Cloud Binary
Texture export file formats:
- Video (H264, H265, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/XVID/DIVX, MJPEG codec)
- OpenEXR (raw depth)
- The perpetual license will never expire, you can always run/install the application
- This includes one year of free maintenance updates (for the v3 branch), after this you can either continue to use the software or purchase a one-year maintenance upgrade to continue to receive updates for another year
- A Multi-Sensor license lets you use as many sensors as you want on one license, either on a single machine or from multiple networked machines, you can also mix sensor brands/types of course.
- A Single-Sensor license restricts to using a single sensor at a time (from any brand/type)